Infographic brought to you by Wrike agile project management tools
Joint Entrance Exam popularly known as JEE is an engineering exam that facilitates admission in various engineering colleges and courses of India through the rank scored in this exam. The exam is an all India common entrance exam for engineering. It is one of the most competitive and challenging exam for engineering India. JEE is divided into two parts, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE Mains is conducted for admissions in IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology) and NITs (National Institute of Technology) while JEE Advanced is for admissions in IITs (India Institute of Technology) and ISMs (Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad).
Every year numerous students give JEE for admissions in engineering college of their choice but only few are lucky enough to crack the exam in first attempt and secure seat. Here are few tips and tricks that will definitely help in getting through the exam in first attempt:
- Know the exam: First step is to know every minute detail related to the entrance exam so that you know the exam pattern, syllabus, marking scheme and other important information before starting the preparation. If you have clear understanding of the exam and its difficulty level then it would be easier for you to analyze your preparation.
- JEE Divisions: As mentioned above, JEE exam is segregated in two parts, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. Although both the exams cover the same core subjects of engineering that are Math, Science and Technology but the difficulty level of both very different. Therefore, you must be thorough with the JEE Advanced Syllabus as well as JEE Mains Syllabus, to prepare effectively for the exam.
- Preparation: To begin preparation for JEE, start with the fundamentals. The basics taught in twelfth forms the core of the higher studies. Therefore, thoroughly prepare the 12th syllabus and then move on to other reference books for JEE exam. One can also join coaching classes that help you prepare for the exam thoroughly by providing useful and easy study material and by conducting mock tests frequently to help students analyze their preparation.
- Exam pattern: To learn about the exam pattern it is advisable to use JEE official website. The website clearly states important information such as exam syllabus, JEE Advanced registration and JEE Mains registration dates, marking scheme, eligibility criteria for exam etc. It also updates any important changes made by the exam authorities.
- Dedication, focus and hard work: Last but not the least if you truly wish to be a part of the engineering institutes that have global recognition then you will have to dedicate yourself for the preparation of the exam. You will have to take a break from all diversions like social media, pear groups etc while preparing for the exam as if you indulge in these activities you might lose the focus and precious time needed for preparation. As they say hard work is the key to success, leave no stone unturned to prepare yourself to crack JEE in first go!
- Important information: Keep a track of all important dates and information published by the authorities about the exam. For instance form submission dates, JEE Advanced admit card etc.
It is important to know,, that JEE is one of the most challenging exam but there are many engineering entrance conducted by various institutes on state and national level to facilitate admission. Therefore, if you prepare for JEE, chances are that you might clear other engineering entrance exam which will widen your choice of colleges. Here is the list other entrance exams for engineering apart from JEE:
- AIEEE (All India Engineering Architecture Entrance Exam)
- BITSAT ( Birla Institute of Technology and Science admission Test)
- ENAT (EPSI National Admission Test)
- VITEEE ( Vellore institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam)
- NAT ( National Aptitude Test)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering)
- COMEDK ( Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka)
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Exam)
- WAT (Written Admission Test)
- EAMCET ( Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Exam)
All these exam have different patterns and seat allotment system. For instance EAMCET seat allotment for different courses will be different then other institutes conducting the exam.
These days, the best options to get the quickly recharge is the online mobile recharges. Through the internet you can do the recharge on your mobile phone from any corner of the world. It is easy and the convenient way to get the recharge without any difficulty. Not only the recharge you can pay the bill, gas bill or the landline bill through the internet. You can use the internet banking, debit card or the credit card for the payment. In this digital era, people want the reliable and the flexible ways to perform the different tasks.
Below are the top recharge websites in India:
- Paytm: If you want to get the quick recharge on your mobile then you can recharge it through the paytm. You can do the quick recharge of any mobile network in India through the paytm which include reliance, Vodafone, airtel, DoCoMo, bsnl and many others. Apart from the recharge of the mobile, this website offers the recharge for the DTH, landline, electricity and many other bills. People don’t have to struggle very hard to recharge their mobile phone. They need to just enter their mobile number and the amount of recharge and need to select the mode of payment. You can even take the help of the paytm recharge coupons through which you can get the free recharge or the extra recharge amount in your mobile phone.
- Freecharge: One of the easy platform to recharge the mobile phone is the freecharge. Freecharge is one of the popular sites in India that offers the different service to its users so that they can easily recharge their mobile phones or the DTH without any interruption. With the help of the freecharge you can recharge the prepaid as well as the postpaid mobile phone. You can get the recharge of all the leading mobile network which include idea, aircel, airtel, reliance andtheDoCoMo. Freecharge also offers the freecharge coupon codes to get the discounts on the leading brands like domino’s pizza, McDonald’s etc.
- Rechargeitnow: You can also do the recharge of your mobile or the DTH through the rechargeitnow. You don’t need to struggle very hard to get the recharge through the website. You need to log in or create the account on the website so that you can do the recharge on the mobile phone without any problem. Once you have registered in the website you can do the mobile recharge without any problem. In simple words you can say that you can do the recharge of your mobile phone or the DTH connection anytime and from anywhere easily.
- Mobikwik: If you want to experience the best recharge through the internet then you can do the recharge from the mobiwik. You can say that the mobiwik is eh easy online solution for the mobile recharge. With the mobiwik you can do the safe and the secure mobile recharge without any risk. You can recharge your mobile, DTHconnection or even pay the bill without any difficulty.
This article will explain how to understand the OTA situation in China. At least there are several factors that must be considered by anyone who wants to get a real picture of the OTA situation in China. Here are the two most important factors.
The first factor is the digital booming. Today, China has no less than 630 million Internet users and of course this fact cannot be ignored by anyone who wants to sell online. The majority of the Chinese population are increasingly depending on the Internet and they have formed a large proportion of the global market of E-marketing. They are the most active gadget users of in the world and they are supported by a variety of native Chinese technology companies that provide Chinese social media-based services.
The second factor is closely linked with the first factor that is the tendency of which owned by the Chinese to find any information online. They are now more likely to use the Internet to book airplane tickets, hotel booking, travel packages, and so forth.
Chinese tourism has been increasing year by year and in 2014, more than 107 million Chinese traveled abroad. That amount was almost 10% of the total population of China. In 2014 they spent no less than 146 billion Euros.
Boston Consulting Group has even predicted that by 2030, Chinese tourists will spend 1.7 billion trips per year and that number will be three times bigger than what achieved in 2012.
The main OTA in China
The main players among all OTAs are CTrip, Qunar, Feiren, etc. Ctrip was introduced in 1999 and began its service in booking airplane tickets and hotels. Qunar at the second position faced various problems, but two years ago, the company was able to achieve 42% market share of online ticket booking.
We must realize that the battle is not actually involving fellow OTAs but the giants; Tencent, Baidu, and Alibaba. They fight for the first position in the service of tourism. We should not forget that Qunar owned by Baidu and the company has decided not to work with Ctrip. However Ctrip has earned a joint bid from Alibaba.
Tencent has eLong but the company wanted more control of eLong so they purchased all the shares. The company wants to become a leading company in the field of online travel services. Alibaba, on the other hand, has Taobao Trip, launched in 2010. The site offers a variety of travel services, including not less than 2 million products and 800 airlines! Based on some calculations, Taobao Trip has sold in 500 million times.
The difference with the Western OTA trend
Most Chinese still rely on the website that they are familiar with. While Westerners tend to try new things so that the OTA situation in China is quite difficult to some new challengers.
OTA trend in China
OTA trend in China is that 40% of the market held by organized travelers and 60% of the market held by independent travelers. This provoked various international airlines to promote their services through social media, instead of selling tickets through cooperation with conventional travel agents. However the trend will resemble the Western OTA trend where people are accustomed to travel independently. I hope this article can help you in understanding the OTA situation in China.
Getting your account books done can be very fulfilling, particularly if you are using bookkeeping software to update your books. Observing your rationalized cash flow position helps you take decisions about your business that you cannot make in self-assurance if you are not armed with decisive and updated information. Here are some significant bookkeeping tips for business owners to help you stay updated with your books and records.
- If you are more comfortable with a Bookkeeper managing your books, then hire a person to do the job. A high quality accounting software should give free permission on the basis of access to your Bookkeeper or Accountant. If you are at a point to practice your books yourself that’s also fine! Managing your accounts through a bookkeeper or Accountant puts you in a very powerful position. And, I think that accounting software should go together with the relationship you have with your Accountant, not restrain it.
- You should give it time because bookkeeping is all about good habits. Revise your systems weekly and expend the correct amount of time on it. You very well know when you have to settle down.3. Make use of good tools. Use the best bookkeeping software. This software should take soreness away from the job, and make time and opportunity for you.
- Keep good documentation. Good accounting or bookkeeping is about staying acquiescent. Keep all your material purchases receipts in a single place with your sales invoices. Obviously, you can put your sales invoices in your account software. Keep all documents related to transactions in your business bank account.
- Settle your bank account each month. If you export your bank statement, then your bookkeeping software should provide you with the ability to import the details (Spreadsheet) straight into the settlement module. Settling the bank statement makes it much simpler to keep record of expenses.
However, when it comes to bookkeeping of your business accounts, there is still an intellect that this significant part of running a business is the best bet for someone else, like an accountant or bookkeeper. And, at the same time as an accountant is must for a successful business, this relationship would be better fulfilled if business owners have more control over their financial data.
Fish is one of those dishes that are loved by meat eaters at any part of the world. Getting the right fish is important as the different levels of tenderness and taste make a whole world of difference.
Cooking your own fish at home is fun as it allows you to play with the flavours and make up your own recipes. However, there are some recipes that are excellently conjured up by chefs and must be tried. These dishes can be made with some fish that one is able to procure with the online meat shop that is Licious and get it delivered fresh right at their doorstep.
Here are a few fish based dishes that will make you go wet in the mouth and want to rush out and taste immediately:
Masala Fried Pomfret:
Pomfret is one of those fishes that are extremely tasty if they are cooked right. The masala fried pomfret is one of those dishes that are a must have for anybody who is looking to sink their teeth into. The fish is perfect for an afternoon meal and is best served with rice. Pomfret is extremely delicious and is famous in Kerala, Maharashtra as well as Bengal, where they serve it very judiciously.
Chettinad Fish Fry:
A classic fish recipe from the South, the Chettinad Fish fry is a dish that is enjoyed by a lot of people in Tamil Nadu. The King fish or Surmai is the one that is used to cook this particular dish and it comes soaked in a variety of masalas and oils. The result is an excellent, spicy and absolutely wonderful dish that you can sink your teeth into any day of the year.
If you are interested in cooking this dish at home, with Licious, you can order raw meat online. The food will be delivered right to your doorstep and you can enjoy with friends and family.
Thai Steamed fish:
For those who like to go for the more offbeat option, the Thai steamed fish is one dish that they can try instead. The dish is excellent for those who are interested in that type of cooking. The Thai steamed fish is made with different Thai spices along with a type of broth that makes it excellent to have with rice. This dish is extremely famous in many seafood restaurants and can be cooked even at home, with the right ingredients.
One can also have online meat ordering with the help of Licious and cook their favourite dishes at home. Licious gets only the best quality of meat that is delivered right at their doorstep for free. You can place your order and sit back and relax while we take care of the rest.
365 by Whole Foods Market just announced it will open its first location in Silver Lake (Los Angeles), CA, on May 25. Two other locations will open up later in 2016: Bellevue, WA, and Portland, OR. In a press release, the company offered a deeper look into what you can expect from the 365 store. In terms of the groceries, it does appear that Whole Foods is going for a Trader Joe’s-esque feel by choosing “hand-picked product selections from Whole Foods Market’s 365 Everyday Value brand products,” but there will be “select local and branded products” as well.
I reached out to a 365 contact who said the inside of the 365 stores will look “very different” from regular Whole Foods Markets. The “open design concept” will include two main sections: fresh foods and pantry stockers. According to the contact, “Grab-and-go options will be readily available at the front of the store” along with “quick cashiering” so “it’s always easy to make a quick trip.” Another difference is that there are a signifcantly smaller amount of products as Whole Foods Markets, and the featured products have “been curated specifically for convenience and everyday value.” And in case you’re wondering if the coveted salad and hot bars will be included in 365 stores, the answer is yes! The 365 team says it’s “another pillar of our convenience focus.”
In addition to a grocery store, 365 will also include various retail spaces inside of the market. Participants of this “Friends of 365” program include Allegro Coffee Company. It plans to build a craft brew bar that will serve hot coffee, cold beers, and food. Tea drinkers can pop over to teaBOT, a kiosk machine that brews tea in 30 seconds. And here’s what I’m most excited about: a vegan restaurant by chef Chloe Coscarelli called Chloe, which will offer burgers, salads, pastas, sweets, and other similar fare to her NYC outpost By Chloe. The president of 365 by Whole Foods, Jeff Turnas, says we can expect every store to be “totally customized to that location.” If you are looking to avoid the whole shopping “experience” altogether, Instacart and 365 have partnered up so you can have your groceries delivered.
Chocolate chip cookies are one of those staples that are simple yet complicated to make. If you’ve ever screwed up a whole batch, you already know that following the recipe to a T makes all the difference, and that small changes can have a big impact. For example, using bread flour instead of all-purpose flour creates a cake-like texture, adding more brown sugar than white leads to more chewiness, and incorporating secret ingredients (like instant coffee) alters the flavor in the best way. When seeking cookie advice, who better to turn to than some of the best celebrity cooks? Here’s what Alton Brown, Mario Batali, and more experts recommend.
Alton Brown: With Bread Flour
Alton Brown’s “The Chewy” chocolate chip cookie recipe has a five-star rating out of more than 1,100 reviews, so you know he’s doing something right. To ensure chewiness, he uses bread flour instead of all-purpose flour (“Bread flour can absorb much more liquid than all-purpose flour,” he explains), one whole egg plus one yolk (“Egg whites dry out baked goods”), and a whole cup of brown sugar (“The darker the sugar you use, the chewier the cookies are going to be”). His recipe takes a little more time than average (you have to chill the dough for one hour), but if you’d rather have melt-in-your-mouth chewy cookies than firmer cookies, it’s worth it.
Giada De Laurentiis: Add Hazelnuts and Toffee
Giada always takes a classic recipe and puts a slight twist on it, making us say, “Why didn’t we think of that?” Her hazelnut chocolate chip cookie recipe requires toasting the hazelnuts before chopoping them, which brings out their flavor even more. With a combination of semisweet chocolate chips, supersweet toffee candy, and crunchy hazelnuts, there’s a more complex variety of flavors and textures than the average chocolate chip cookie.
Ina Garten: Chocolate Chunks Instead of Chips
Ina Garten’s chocolate chip cookie recipe is pretty standard, except she opts for chunks instead of chips (and extralarge scoops of dough on the pan) for maximum meltiness throughout the cookie.
The Pioneer Woman: 3 Different Ways
The Pioneer Woman has a chocolate chip cookie recipe for every mood (and every preferred level of chocolate). Her basic chocolate chip cookie recipe is “my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe when I need ’em in 30 minutes or less. It’s like the Domino’s Pizza of all my chocolate chip cookie recipes,” she says. It’s actually not so basic, though, because she sneaks in two secret ingredients: instant coffee granules and flaxseeds. Things get even more interesting with her browned butter chocolate chunk cookies, and her third recipe is on the next next level:tripe chocolate cookies.
Mario Batali: 100 Percent Italian
Are you ready for the list of unexpected ingredients in Mario Batali’s chocolate chip cookies? Heavy cream, olive oil, ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cocoa powder. Batali’s recipe is for traditional mostaccioli cookies, an Italian chocolate cookie popular during the holidays. As if the chocolate cookies aren’t rich enough, they’re topped with a smooth chocolate glaze. Needless to say, Mario’s recipe is for chocolate-addicts only.
Bobby Flay: All About the Brown Sugar
Bobby Flay’s chocolate chip cookies get a darker color and chewier consistency thanks to two different kinds of brown sugar (light and dark muscovado sugar). He also uses an ice cream scoop to dollop heaping spoonfuls of dough on the pan — with plenty of space in between each one — to ensure there’s enough space for the cookies to spread.
“Why make a bunch of small cookies when you could make a giant cookie cake?” Emeril must have thought when he developed his popular giant chocolate chip cookie cake recipe. As long as you have a pizza pan, you won’t have to make much more of an effort than you would with a regular recipe, and you’ll have a homemade cookie cake that’s infinitely better than store-bought.
As soon as we heard M&M’s released three new peanut flavors, we got our hands on them immediately. Only one flavor will remain on shelves for good, so we conducted a very official office-wide taste test to help determine which one we hope wins the Flavor Vote contest. Here’s what you should know before you pick these up for yourself:
Coffee-lovers were obviously excited about this flavor, and while the chocolate-coffee M&M’s are undoubtedly tasty (I could eat a whole bag), the coffee flavor isn’t nearly as strong as I’d hoped.
No, they don’t taste like Honey Nut Cheerios, or really honey for that matter. They are tasty and have a slight honey taste, but not much, which is a plus if you’re not that into honey. Overall, they’re yummy, but not the one we’d pick from the shelf.
Yes, these are SPICY. The title of these red and orange M&M’s doesn’t lie — after a few seconds of chewing, the spice kicks in, and the chili flavor pairs really well with sweet chocolate. While this is definitely not a kid-friendly version, it turned out to be the surprising favorite among our co-workers.
Using instant ramen to make a classic Italian pasta dish? That would be considered an abomination for most chefs, but not David Chang. The famous Momofuku chef’s instant ramen cacio e pepe recipe was popularized and met with approval by many, and I knew I had to see if it was worth the hype. I’m the definition of a pasta aficionado (aka somewhat of a pasta snob), but I’ve recently decided to broaden my horizons — I tried a spiralizer for the first time — and I knew this unconventional experiment should be next. Cacio e pepe is one of my favorite dishes because of its simplicity and incomparable flavor. If you’re unfamiliar, cacio e pepe literally translates as “cheese and pepper,” and aside from olive oil and butter, that’s all that’s in the dish. It’s silky, cheesy, a little spicy, and, in my opinion, perfect. So how would it turn out using instant ramen instead of real pasta? Here’s how it went.
What intrigued me most about the ramen version is that you don’t boil the noodles first like you would normally. Instead, the entire block of noodles cooks in the sauce as it simmers in the pan. First, I added a cup of water, half a tablespoon of olive oil, one and a half tablespoons of salted butter, and a heaping half teaspoon of black pepper to a saucepan and brought it to a boil.
Then comes the fun part. Get rid of the seasoning packet (or keep it for another use, if you can think of one), stir in a cup (yes, a whole cup!) of parmesan cheese (the original recipe calls for pecorino, but you can use either), and immediately put the entire block of uncooked ramen noodles into the pan. Thanks to their quick-cooking nature, the noodles begin to soften after about 30 seconds. You’ll want to keep stirring the sauce and coating the noodles with it until the block begins to break apart. Before you know it, the noodles will begin soaking up all the sauce until they’re fully cooked and most of the liquid in the pan has evaporated — it all happens very quickly. Be sure to remove it from the heat and serve it immediately so it doesn’t dry out.
Behold: the final product, which is shockingly close to the real thing. I hate to say it, but . . . I really, really enjoyed it. I could sense an Italian chef rolling over in his/her grave every time I took a satisfactory bite, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting. While I wouldn’t replace my regular cacio e pepe recipe with this, I would recommend making it for an easy, budget-friendly meal if you happen to have all of the ingredients on hand.