UPSC prelims test series is the first step and milestone in the journey towards the dream of becoming a civil servant. This prelims test series allows candidates to prepare to face the actual UPSC prelims exam and the test is designed in such a way that the candidate taking the test will get the feel of taking the actual civil services prelims exam. The IAS prelims test series is to measure their preparation.
Strategy of UPSC Prelims Test Series:
The UPSC prelims test series are designed by experts and it includes
- Comprehensive syllabus according to the pattern of UPSC prelims examination
- All tests will be based on the changing patterns and tricky questions asked in the UPSC question papers and will be conducted under exam conditions
- Module-wise tests for GS paper I and CSAT Paper II
- Tests on Current Affairs
- Exercise on CSAT Paper II
Objective of the UPSC Prelims Test Series:
- To enhance the analytical skills and understand the individual’s level of preparation and plan of action
- In-depth question-wise analysis
- To prepare in the best manner for UPSC Exam 2016
- Analyze and enhance overall test performance
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses and to convert weaknesses into strength
- To be expert with exclusive paper solving techniques
- Candidates will get extensive guidance on UPSC Exam Preparation
- Doubt clearing session
- Feedback and guidance on performance in different subjects
BYJU’s one of the fast emerging edu-tech company in the country who provide world class coaching for UPSC exam aspirants. They have a good record of students who have cleared the IAS prelims 2015 and made it to the mains. They also have come up with UPSC Prelims Test Series 2016 that is available both online and offline for all the IAS exam aspirants.
Their learning app and the IAS prep tab is making waves in the learning system by changing the way of learning and making learning more innovative, effective, adaptive and overall simple.
To know more about BYJU’s IAS Prep Tab check us at www.byjus.com.